Workplace Response Team Lead
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking for a talented Workplace Response Team Lead to be hands-on and manage a team of 4-6 Engineers. This person will have the ability to think outside the box and ensure the team offer premium support. Core aspects of this role include the responsibility of supporting on-premise (physical/virtual devices) and a cloud-based platform/services in a fast pace and pressurised working environment. Excellent communication skills are paramount and must always strive to encourage the team in becoming more efficient and therefore offer a better-quality service.
This challenging yet exciting Workplace Response Team Lead opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support for all types of hardware and software issues.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers
- Proactively working to improve internal processes and hardware requirements.
- Meet all KPIs to ensure the team are delivering and meeting client SLAs.
- Encourage knowledge sharing and arrange technical workshops.
- Support the team at all times and ensure all issues are efficiently resolved; Use these opportunities to coach/train the team either directly or through internal/external training initiatives.
- Create a culture where documentation is encouraged and setup a knowledgebase which can be used as reference to resolve issues.
- Act as a mentor and coach to support and continually challenge the team to achieve greater levels of performance and customer service
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in pro-active management and supervision of an IT services support function.
- IT Engineer background with exceptional troubleshooting instincts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues, vendors and clients.
- Performance management, objective setting, absence and resource management.
- A deep understanding of the following technologies is a must:
Microsoft windows technologies (Teams, Office 365, Azures, Exchange, Win10,) • Apple workstation builds/imaging and remote management/deployments. • Understanding in Networks (DNS/DHCP etc..) • Virtualisation (VMWare Horizon View/Cloud). • Dell/Lenovo Hardware • Printer setup (Xerox Systems) • Mobile devices (Apple/Android) • Remote administration. • Airwatch • Duo 2FA • Symantec Anti-Virus End-Points
- Technical Skills: • Desktop PC’s and Operating systems (Windows 10) • Apple OS X workstation and Server • Microsoft Windows Products and Services. Networking and firewalls • Scripting • Back up technology • Virtualisation • IT Security • Very strong all-round technical competence • Anti-virus software management and deployment.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting Workplace Response Team Lead position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org