Web Development Analyst
Are you are a developer at heart with a a genuine interest in digital marketing? Our client, a well respected and leading Online Gaming company, is looking to appoint a talented Web Development Analyst. Forming an integral part of the web development team, the Web Development Analyst will be responsible for capturing customer interactions within the experience layer, and turning them into valuable insights that ultimately help to drive insights and commercial value throughout the company.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! – For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video!
This challenging yet exciting Web Development Analyst opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- • Work with the web technology team to identify gaps in the data capture model and implement enhancements.
- • Leverage core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- • Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple “listening posts” (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc.).
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a Web Development Analyst (or equivalent position), ideally within an iGaming or a fast paced ecommerce environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong experience collaborating with software and digital teams
So if you would like to take on this exciting Web Development Analyst position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment in Gibraltar. The company are flexible with relocation arrangements during this time, allowing new starters to work from home until relocation is possible.