User Experience Designer
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar, to recruit a User Experience Designer. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth are going from strength to strength.
The User Experience Designer we’re looking for is a proactive team player who can work through design challenges, has a solid understanding of user experience fundamentals, deep attention to detail, and passion for making complex concepts into a simple and delightful experience with the support of a design library and styleguide.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, product managers and developers. This requires you to be an excellent communicator, who is able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the user experience as a whole.
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Defining and iterating the future experience for customers in a multidiscipline team of designers and researchers
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly inform, test and iterate your designs
- Designing and delivering innovative and emotionally engaging journeys with user journey maps,
- wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Work closely with user research to discover insights about user behaviors, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with users
- Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization.
What will you bring?
- Expertise in making the complex, simple with a focus on journeys, creating and translating requirements
- Proactive in giving and receiving feedback, likes to collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and QA to create the best possible experience
- Expert with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with organisational tools such as InVision, JIRA, Confluence
- Research and share design industry knowledge, familiar with changing user experience practices
- Familiar with the abilities of frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
- Fluency in best practices for User Centered Design
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.