Technical SEO Manager
Castle Hill is working with an online gaming giant, during the search for a smart, self-motivated and creative technical SEO Manager to join their Gibraltar-based team that owns one of their most important marketing channels.
Your main task will be to improve visibility and performance, page speed optimisation and technical SEO improvement, through constant monitoring of health checks, audits and latest recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of hands on experience solving tough tech SEO problems and proven experience utilizing various reporting and analytical platforms.
As a Technical SEO Manager your duties would include:
- Developing a long-term SEO strategy with a focus on mobile web,
- Identifying creative solutions to regulatory requirements,
- Recommending and prioritising fixes for technical issues that could impact SEO performance,
- Finding a balance between being a team player and an ability to manage people,
- Taking hands on and creative approaches with content generation,
- Coming up with new ideas, and staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends,
- Working with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, GSC, AWR, AHREF etc. (Google Data Studio),
- Performing site specific keyword research and competitive analysis,
- Performing technical SEO Audits and driving the implementation of on-page website SEO optimization,
- Performing backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization,
- Preparing and communicating on SEO performance,
- Working independently with business stakeholders (Product team/ external agencies).
To strive in this position you would have the following skills & experience:
- SEO experience in: agency, established business or start-up,
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site and technical,
- Experience of supervising agencies as well as internal and external resources,
- An entrepreneurial drive to develop the business in new territories,
- Highly motivated, able to multi-task and able to work independently,
- Able to work on a flexible schedule and adapt to quick changes in a fast-paced industry,
- Have experience working collaboratively with developers and digital marketers,
- Enjoy finding creative solutions and thinking outside the box.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing role then please apply here.