Systems DevOps | Online Gaming Innovator | Gibraltar
Castle Hill are working with a tech driven leading online gaming company to recruit for a “best in class” Systems DevOps. The business work with the latest tech stacks, as is always looking to innovate. Working within a talented team there is a strong culture of knowledge sharing and employee development. A can-do attitude with a strong baseline of experience and eagerness to learn will be paramount for this role. On any given day, we are improving the
scalability and resilience of our systems, driving adoption of best practices and automating
every process along the way, so a dynamic and knowledgeable profile is desirable.
Within this exciting opportunity day to day responsibilities will include:
- • Support a heterogeneous production environment containing on premise and Cloud
• Build reliable infrastructure with repeatability, efficiency and security.
• Resolve Live incidents rapidly and with minimum disruption, understanding the
impact, identifying the root cause and applying a resolution to improve the stability
of the platform.
• Implement appropriate monitoring, logging and alerting solutions.
• Use Infrastructure as Code for your operational default with an automate first mindset.
• Communicate and collaborate with other core teams as well as business functional
teams and third-party vendors.
• Be part of a 24×7 out of hours Rota.
If the opportunity to work remotely and this challenging role is of interest, you will need the following skills and experience:
- • Strong proven experience in a similar role in a highly transactional fast-moving
• Excellent Linux/Unix skills, including storage and DNS.
• Experience with cloud-based environments, particularly AWS and GCP.
• Applied knowledge of container tools, particularly Docker and Kubernetes.
• Expertise with infrastructure build tools, particularly Ansible and Terraform.
• Proficient at using CI/CD pipelines and version control systems, particularly git.
• Knowledge of web performance monitoring, particularly Catchpoint, and event
monitoring, particularly Icinga and Prometheus.
• Must be a good team player with a highly motivated attitude.
• Experience working with large multi-site environments.
• Adaptable to new technologies and willingness to evolve skill sets.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please apply to Castle Hill today!