Software Engineer Test
Software Engineer Test | Blockchain | Malaga
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Castle Hill is working to recruit a Software Engineer Test with a new and awesome Blockchain company that are not thinking outside the box but ripping it apart……
If you are an experienced Software Engineer Test and looking to use your talent to shape and disrupt the future by moving across into testing on the Blockchain then this is a unique opportunity to do so!
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with breakout areas with consoles, books etc.. and also a kitchen full of coffee and ice cream
- Working in the city centre of Malaga – one of Spain’s coolest cities…. and it’s sunny and warm
- A style of working environment designed by Software Engineers for Software Engineers
- An autonomous working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies and super interesting stacks
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of the testing team and alongside developers to write acceptance & integration tests
- Defining QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine and communicate testing results
- Documenting and raising defects in a clear and concise way
- Contributing to small development tasks on our clients platform
- Collaborating with the product owners to assist in executing UAT and manual testing plans
What will you bring?
- 3+ Years experience in test automation or software development
- Experience designing and executing automation test plans
- Experience programming in Java Experience with test automation tools like Selenium or Serenity
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Experience testing in a microservices architecture Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
If this sounds a lot like you, and you would like more information about what’s on offer then send a copy of your CV to us firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..