Software Engineer (Test) iOS
Software Engineer (Test) iOS | Tech Driven Online Gaming Innovator| Gibraltar
Castle Hill is working with an established technology first online gaming company to recruit a talented Software Engineer (Test) iOS. Through developing awesome products and putting the customer at the heart of the business, this is an organisation that really put themselves at the front of the pack.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer (Test) iOS and enjoy solving problems, and you are looking to use your talent within a self-organised digital development team producing high performance web applications, then this opportunity could be for you……
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with a dynamic, collaborative and ego free environment
- Working in Gibraltar’s newest office complex with a bespoke office environment to allow a nimble Agile style, plus cool break out areas
- Opportunity to work with like minded Developer’s where you will be able to share knowledge, learn and further develop your skills
What will you be doing?
- Testing a suite of fully native iOS applications, writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests, as well as help on manual testing
- Working with Product, Development and Business teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration, and regression stages, and create test data as necessary
- Performing impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed
What will you bring?
- Strong and proven experience with one or more testing frameworks such as XCTest, Appium, Selenium, Calabash
- Experienced with Swift and/or Objective C programming languages
- Solid at writing and maintaining automated tests for native mobile applications
- Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CI CD pipeline
- Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals
- Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.