Software Engineer in Test
Castle Hill is working with a cutting-edge tech company during the search for an experienced Software Engineer in Test with automation experience to join their modern offices in Malaga City.
The successful candidate will be someone who can drive and oversee testing efforts as well as assist in functional product testing.
The successful Software Engineer in Test will carry out the following duties:
- Work as part of the testing team with a focus on test automation
- Work with developers to write acceptance & integration tests
- Define QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine & communicate testing results
- Document and raise defects in a clear and concise way
- Contribute to small development tasks on the platform
- Collaborate with the product owner to assist executing UAT & manual test plans
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field & 3+ years’ experience in test automation or software development,
- Experience in designing & executing automation test plans
- Able to work with test automation tools such as Selenium or Serenity
- Testing experience in a microservices environment
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Good exposure with Cypress, NodeJS, Typescript & GraphQL
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.