Software Development Engineer in Test
Castle Hill are working with an innovative global online gaming company, who are seeking a talented Software Development Engineer on Test to work in their Gibraltar office. The company also offer a fantastic and unique working environment where they work with the latest tech stacks, and have a great team who work closely together and love to share knowledge.
It’s a great opportunity to live in sunny Spain or Gibraltar whilst growing your career at a well-established gaming company. They will even provide you with relocation assistance to help you to settle into you new exotic lifestyle!
Within this role the ideal candidate will collaborate and work with a number of departments across the business and look at the big picture and provide a balance against developer focus on technical implementation.
Other key aspects of the role will include:
- Working with Development, Product and Business teams to create test data and appropriate test coverage
- Automating Tests for API level interfaces, Native Applications on i OS and Android, and interactive applications on browsers and platforms
- Provide impact assessments on any proposed changes
- Work with the project team to provide accurate estimation of testing activities within a Sprint lifecycle
- Promote QA activities across the Project team and the business
If this sounds like the opportunity you have being waiting for the company are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Good experience with various testing frameworks and tools, such as: Jmeter, Gatling, Selenium, Cucumber
- Substantial expeience writing and maintaining automated test suites
- Proven knowledge and experience in a programming language such as Java, Ruby or C#
- Knowledge and experience with technologies such as SQL/PLSQL, XML, XPath, Regex, JSON, WebServices
- Experience with version control systems
- Working knowledge of client / server and web based applications
- Experience with Jenkins integration is highly desirable
Please note that the role will require you to be available for on-call support if needed.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.