Software Developer (API Development with Node.js)
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s leading Online Gaming companies during the search for a talented Software Engineer, who is highly experienced in developing API’s with Node.js.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop highly scalable API applications using Node.js and other related technologies,
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production,
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment,
- Deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with API consistency,
- Improving the architecture for resiliency and scalability of this critical API.
- Strong experience with Node.js in particular, and API development in general,
- A solid understanding of data structures and design patterns,
- Proven experience in running services in production,
- Knowledge of DevOps and CloudOps environments,
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD pipelines and AWS/GCP cloud providers,
- Experience working in online gaming or any similar fast paced industries, such as tech, finance or ecommerce would be highly advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.