Our client, a well-respected and leading online gaming company in Gibraltar, is seeking an SEO Executive to join their Global SEO team team. This role is responsible for implementing all SEO monthly tasks such as onsite optimisation, link building and keyword research to increase rankings on main search engines.
As an SEO Executive, your duties would include:
• Defining sports and casino growth opportunities for the locale and requesting content/campaigns from the SEO Service line team,
• Managing the service line roadmap to ensure UK delivers all projects on time,
• Onsite content quality assurance,
• Internal linking optimisation including navigation management,
• Ensuring local SEO budget is spent efficiently,
• Accountability in reporting SEO KPIs and commercial metrics.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation strategies and techniques,
• Knowledge of On-page and Off-page SEO,
• Ability to set and execute strategies to improve domain authority and organic rankings,
• Ability to work closely with the wider SEO and marketing teams but also independently if need be,
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google AdWords, as well as Google updates (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, etc.),
• 3- 5 years of CMS management experience.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.