Senior CRM Retention Specialist
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company, who really bring innovation to forefront of their marketing strategy. An industry leader within the Casino sector and now looking to emulate this success within Sportsbook, this is an Online Gaming business that does not sit still.
If you are an experienced in CRM Retention Specialist, and have the ability to lead from the front, and looking to working in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips ,this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
The Senior CRM Retention Specialist with proven experience will join our CRM Team based in the Gibraltar office. As part of the team, Work with the Casino Sportsbook and CRM Team on creation, implementation and evaluation of all main marketing activities, with the aim of maximising the value of players across multiple products and platforms.
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the Commercial Team to create and implement the main promotional plan and CRM schedule, covering both recreational and VIP player needs on multiple platforms
- Develop and maintain effective contact strategy
- Design and implementation of ad-hoc campaigns and lifecycle flows, with a view of maximising player value o Forecasting, planning and customer segmentation o Management of briefs for the creation of all marketing assets needed o Coordinate build of marketing materials – ensuring a high level of QA is adhered to
- Creation of target audiences and campaigns through our CRM and marketing tools
- Become an expert in our CRM tool (Optimove) and how it can be used to its full potential
- Collaborate with the analytics and commercial teams to monitor the performance and create post campaign analysis to review success factors and opportunities for optimisation
What you’ll need
- Very strong experience in a senior CRM Retention role within the iGaming industry
- Analytical with a high commercial awareness
- First-rate interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving with a “can do” attitude
If this Senior CRM Retention Specialist role sounds a lot like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about living and working in Gibraltar / Southern Spain check out our YouTube video!