Senior Creative (German)
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s leading online gaming and sports-betting companies, during the search for a creative and experienced Senior German Creative.
This is an amazing opportunity to live & work in the sun whilst working in the exciting, fast-paced and ever-growing world of online gaming.
The ideal candidate would be a native German speaker with fluent English skills and someone who can use their expertise to absorb influences and trends within the gaming and betting industry to produce stand out, attention grabbing creative ideas.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and managing multiple creative projects
- Creating and developing holistic concepts, ideas and executions that offers a unique point of difference through using all aspects of the brand’s visual, verbal, and visceral behaviors
- Demonstrating design knowledge, expertise, and relevant provocation in line with the brand
- Presenting concepts, strategies, and goals effectively to the team
- Generating fresh concepts, evaluating existing use of media and identifying development areas for the brand and business
- Seeking out new innovations and demonstrating how these can be leveraged in design
- Mentoring and training Creatives within the team
- Responsible for running the team and projects when the Creative Lead and Design Director is not in the studio
- Act a brand ambassador, challenging and interpreting feedback where necessary to build the brand
What will you bring?
- Excellent German and English language skills
- A strong collaboration and the ability to influence
- A strong passion for creative design
- High proficiency in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Video/AV skills would be a plus
- Ability to multitask on various projects effectively
- An understanding of coding languages such as CSS & HTML5 are advantageous but are not essential for this role
- Hands-on experience creating and designing digital material for different markets
- Great photo manipulation skills
- Able to work in a team, coordinating, giving creative feedback to agency partners where necessary
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in the online gaming industry would be a strong advantage
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.