Senior Company Administrator
Castle Hill is working with a well-established financial services and company management organisation, during the search for a talented and experienced Senior Company Administrator to join their Gibraltar-based team. The role would suit a proactive and organised office administrator with experience working for a corporate services provider.
The successful candidate would carry out the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with a wide range of financial stakeholders,
- Carry out administration tasks such as taking meeting minutes and other office duties,
- Prepare and check payments and request KYC documents,
- Maintain the company’s database,
- Prepare financial documentation such as invoices and annual returns.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 2+ years’ office administration experience,
- Experience working for a corporate service provider,
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, ViewPoint and other IT software,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- The ability to work alone, as well as part of a team.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.