Senior Backend Developer
Salary: Competitive + generous benefits
Castle Hill is working with a large online gaming client in Gibraltar, during the search for a talented Backend Developer to work on their native applications and backend payment systems projects.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career at well-established gaming company and start a new life in sunny Gibraltar or Spain.
The necessary requirements for this role would be:
- Strong experience with Java (8+),
- Solid knowlege of OOP and design patterns,
- A deep understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes,
- Knowledge of cloud platformas such as AWS,
- Experience with microservices architecture,
It would also be great to have:
- Experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot,
- Good experience with REST Web Services,
- Proven experience in testing applications with frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito,
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of any other backend or frontend related tools & technologies,
- Any experience in the online gaming industry, or experience working on backend payment systems would be advantageous.
If you are an experienced Backend Developer looking for an exciting lifestyle changes for the New Year apply here today!