Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s longest established online gaming companies during the search for a talented and hands-on Security Engineer. The ideal candidate will be tasked to improve security configurations and set up automated analysis of security events to detect potential security incidents as early as possible.
This role will be reporting to the Head of IT Security
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden servers and networks against exploitation
- Help improve security by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure
- Instrument systems to enable early detection and efficient remediation of, vulnerabilities, intrusions or abuse
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches and configure security infrastructure devices
- Help mitigate security vulnerabilities and participate in information security incident response
- Proven hands-on experience as a security engineer or information security engineer
- Substantial interest in information security and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Relevant security certifications will also be an advantage
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.