Safer Gambling Operations Manager
Castle Hill is working with a Gibraltar-based market leader in the global online gaming industry, during their search for an experienced ‘Safer Gambling Operations Manager’. In this role you would be responsible for the overall operations of the Safer Gambling Team, in order to maintain compliance with the client’s social responsibility policies and all relevant regulatory requirements
As a Safer Gambling Operations Manager, you would be responsible for:
- The overall operations of the Safer Gambling Team,
- Identifying areas of Safer Gambling risk to develop and implement measures to address such items as well as launching new initiatives,
- Working with Data Analysts to assess the effectiveness of Safer Gambling policies, processes and interactions,
- Ensuring effective accurate documentation and record keeping of Safer Gambling processes,
- Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures,
- Identifying key training needs and overseeing Safer Gambling training content and delivery,
- Fine-tuning of pro-active algorithm-based tool used identify players exhibiting, behaviour that may indicate potential signs of gambling related harm.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Strong practical experience in a safer/responsible gambling role, working for a regulated gambling operator,
- Solid knowledge of safer gambling, player protection, due diligence, AML, compliance, fraud and regulatory affairs,
- Experience managing/mentoring team members,
- Detailed knowledge of the LCCP and guidance notes of relevant licensing authorities relating to Safer Gambling and customer interactions,
- Knowledge of best practice in social responsibility for remote gambling,
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate and gain the respect of all levels of management and staff.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.