Safer Gambling Officer (German)
Castle Hill is working with an online gaming leader during the search for an experienced, German-speaking Safer Gambling Officer. The position will be based in Malta, however, you would initially be based in Gibraltar during your training period.
This is an amazing opportunity to live & work in the sun whilst working in the exciting, fast-paced and ever-growing world of online gaming.
The ideal candidate would be a native German speaker with fluent English skills, and experience of working in a safer gambling environment.
In this role, you will be the company’s eyes and voice in respect of safer gambling, acting as an expert within the company and as a liaison between customers and the company.
What will you be doing?
- Monitoring and reviewing activities of customers to ensure that any signs of potential gambling problems and harmful behaviours are identified and where appropriate, action is taken
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements and objectives are met on an ongoing basis
- Contacting customers through various channels. These calls can be of a sensitive nature with some customers in difficult situations or have personal issues
- Consistently following identified processes and procedures to monitor customer activity and interact accordingly
- Interacting with customers via email, chat and phone to ensure they are aware of the safer gambling tools, the customers affordability and vulnerability
- Ensuring that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
What will you bring?
- Native-level German language skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience of working in a Safer Gambling environment
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Confident at proposing new ideas and in a continuous improvement environment
- Willing to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.