Quality Assurance Test Engineer
Castle Hill is working with a cutting-edge tech company during the search for a talented and experienced Quality Assurance Test Engineer to join their modern offices in Malaga City.
It’s a great opportunity to live in sunny Spain whilst growing your career at a well-established and ever-expanding cutting-edge tech company.
The ideal candidate would have solid analytical & problem solving skills, a passion for technology, and experience with a range of manual and automation testing frameworks.
The successful QA Test Engineer will carry out the following duties:
- Work closely with a talented development and product management team whilst creating and executing high-quality UAT, manual & automation test plans,
- Raise and document defects in a clear and concise way,
- Record test progress and analyse the results,
- Plan releases and release testing,
- Review requirements and engineering designs,
- Consistently track and resolve bugs throughout the testing process.
To excel in this role you will have:
- Over 3 years’ experience in a similar Quality Assurance position,
- Strong manual testing experience and a solid understanding of automation testing frameworks,
- Experience testing microservices,
- A solid understanding of REST Web Services,
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems,
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills and an overall passion for technology.
It would also be advantageous to have:
- Experience with UI and API testing with Cypress and/or Serenity,
- Knowledge of load testing with Gatling,
- Experience with Java and TypeScript.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.