QA Automation Engineer (Platform)
Castle Hill is working with an awesome Media company who’s client base list as some of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Television.
If you are a QA Automation Engineer and looking to use your talent to develop to help this cool company shape their clients digital evolution then this QA Automation Engineer (Platform) position could be for you!
What’s on Offer
- A great opportunity to get your hands on some awesome Tech
- Unrivalled personal growth with a clear path for development
- An environment where each individual is respected and able to share their ideas
- Spanish and English Classes
- Yoga J
What will you be doing?
- Develop new services and software to meet the needs of our users, staying true to our core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix
- Refactor existing software to meet the changing needs of our users
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant applications
- Create scalable, tested, automated solutions
- Work together as a team with other “generalizing specialists” to deliver the features our platform needs
What will you bring?
Agile delivery processes
Automation testing frameworks such as cucumber
BDD languages such as Gherkin
Planning software such as Jira
JSON ReST API services
Stream processing technologies such as flink
Distributed systems such as cassandra, zookeeper, and kafka
Tools such as Git, GoCD, Gitlab for source control
Skills such as test case creation (including edge, boundary and negative test cases), defect management and write up, test execution and test toolsets and techniques
Ability to both work well within a team and independently
Passion for software quality
If this sounds like a bit of you then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..