QA Automation Engineer (Metadata)
Castle Hill is working with an awesome Media company who’s client base list as some of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Television.
If you are a QA Automation Engineer (Metadata) and looking to use your talent to develop to help this cool company shape their clients digital evolution then this QA Automation Engineer (Metadata) position could be for you!
What’s on Offer
- A great opportunity to get your hands on some awesome Tech
- Unrivalled personal growth with a clear path for development
- An environment where each individual is respected and able to share their ideas
- Spanish and English Classes
- Yoga J
What will you be doing?
- Continuously work with the development team to schedule new API functionality in automation test coverage
- Inputs to the testing required for a project including, inputting to test plans, writing and executing feature files and step definitions, including complex cases, assisting with environment and kit identification, recording defects, reporting, identifying risks
- Inputting to the global test strategy and for being part of the overall QA community, sharing learnings and knowledge with colleagues
- Feature file and step definition provision, execution, defect logging, tracking and reporting on the projects they are assigned to
What will you bring?
- Automation Strategies: Principles, methods and techniques for defining automation test strategies, including implementing frameworks, technical approach, and CI
- Progress Reporting: Methods and techniques for reporting progress against an agreed plan • Experience with web services and APIs testing using API testing frameworks (e.g. Rest Assured, JMeter, SOAP- UI, Postman)
- Aware of version control, Configuration Management, Progress Reporting, Quality Assurance Management
- Creation and maintenance smoke/functional/regression scripts for our backend services
- Programming skills on Ruby (any other language is a plus)
- Good comprehension of test and defect management
- Deep understanding the software development lifecycle and key development technologies with a sound familiarisation of at least one methodology (Agile for preference)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Delivery
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
If this sounds like a bit of you then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..