Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s longest-established online gaming companies, during their search for an experienced Product Owner.
The role will help define the overall product strategy, produce research and business cases as well as help coordinate product UX UI design and journeys.
The ideal candidate would have solid experience in a similar Product Manager position in the online gaming industry, with knowledge of sportsbook and various other gaming verticals.
As a Product Owner you would be responsible for:
- Undertaking competitor benchmarking exercises in all product development initiatives and to help create best in class product ideas
- Using market data and insights to influence decision making and direction of thought
- Conducting thorough reporting on all relevant areas of company product, particularly around areas of direct Product ownership responsibility
- Having a sound understanding of product and technology trends, both within and outside of the betting industry – and an ability to use this knowledge to help create innovative and actionable product ideas
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager and/or Business Analyst in a digital business or good experience within a comparable role
- A sound understanding of the technology required to drive an online transactional business
- The ability to present and articulate his vision to senior management and C-Level
- Responsibility for owning initiatives end-to-end
- An interest in Sport, Betting, Gaming and Technology
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.