Castle Hill is working with a major player in the online gaming industry, during the search for an experienced PPC Manager to join their team in sunny Gibraltar.
This is a perfect opportunity to start a new life in Southern Spain or Gibraltar, whilst growing your career at a well-established international iGaming organisation.
This role would suit a technical-minded leader, with solid experience in a similar PPC/Management position.
- Developing and maintaining a range of PPC campaigns,
- Managing and mentoring a small team of junior marketing professionals,
- Consistently making recommendations on how the business can improve its online visibility,
- Maintaining and reviewing keyword bids, budget caps (daily & monthly), impression share, quality score, goals tracking, revenue tracking and other performance metrics,
- Producing a range of progress reports & dashboards for various stakeholders,
- Participating in the recruitment of new team members.
To strive in this PPC Manager position you will have the following skills & experience:
- 3+ year’s experience working in a PPC position (ideally in an online gaming, ecommerce, tech or finance related industry),
- Solid people management/leadership skills with the ability to train and mentor small teams and junior employees,
- A passion for the latest trends and technologies,
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst consistently meeting deadlines,
- Experience working across a range of international markets,
- Knowledge of social media marketing,
- Proven data analysis skills and the ability to explain campaign results and make recommendations to various stakeholders.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.