Native Apps Marketing Owner
Castle Hill is partnering with a world leading iGaming business to recruit for a “best in class” Native Apps Marketing Owner.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest names in the iGaming world. The business is a fast moving, technology focussed company who likes to keep up to date with all the latest advances, in order to provide their customers with a fantastic gaming experience.
Employee culture is at the heart of the business and they offer a friendly, knowledge sharing environment, where personal development is a key part of it all. Just as importantly, they have a lot of fun along the way.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the company’s Native App marketing and strategy development.
Within this exciting role the successful candidate will:
- Manage the company’s marketing & strategic development activities across multiple markets.
- Work closely with tech, product and marketing teams (SEO, Content, Social Media, Affiliates, etc) to translate ideas into business value and implement improvements.
- Own the Native Apps technical roadmap used by a range of stakeholders.
- Develop, execute and constantly work to optimise a range of multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Set clear KPI’s for product-development and App-marketing.
- Constantly keep up to date with the latest marketing trends and onboard new/valuable software.
- Develop and deliver training sessions to various internal stakeholders.
If this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for, then the business are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in a similar App marketing role, either in-house or at an agency.
- Strong general digital marketing experience.
- Experience with tracking software such as Jira or Confluence.
- Knowledge of software development.
- Experience working on complex projects and the ability to explain advanced topics to a range of stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will also be very tech-savvy and come from an online gaming background.
Living and working in Malta offers a great life experience with a fantastic climate, excellent food culture and lots to see and do!
If you would like to take the next step and apply for this great role please send your CV to email@example.com