Monetization Lead – Social Gaming Innovator
Our client is building a new exciting social gaming experience around jackpots for the North American market with a worldwide expansion in the future.
This is an exciting early opportunity to join a fast-growing team with future career options while the company is growing. The client is looking for ambitious and talented people who want to build the next big social gaming operator and have an influence on setting up a new business.
- Leading the Monetization and Economy Design strategy for the business
- Designing and managing regular periodic monetization campaigns / promotion schedules across multiple platforms
- Developing the business’ strategy to increase revenue and conversion rates across promotions
- Working with the Product Team to evaluate campaign success/ failures, and make future changes
- Substantial knowledge of Economy Design and Monetization.
- Experienced in working in a Monetization Lead / Manager position or similar
- Experience working in the Social Gaming Industry.
- Are willing to go the extra mile and are driven by a high performance attitude.
- Work independently to produce high quality work and show an excellent work ethic.
- Are passionate about working in a startup environment, in particular creating and managing high growth Internet businesses.
Our client are looking for someone to fit their company values:
We follow a lean start up philosophy
We are innovation leaders
We research, build and measure fast within a defined hypothesis process
Perfect is good, done is better
We learn from our successes and failures
We thrive to do more with less by constant optimization and automation
We love OKR
Everyone is accountable, goal-oriented and knows how their work contributes to company goals
We document everything we do transparently in writing
We communicate constructive feedback quickly and openly
We are driven by our passion for maximum growth
We are ambitious
Our learning and growth processes underpin everything we do
We want to work with the best
We grow leaders, not hire managers
We have a “no-asshole” policy
We create memorable moments for our customers
We positively surprise our customers with everything we do
We are passionate about what we do
We have high-quality standards
We eat our own dog food as well as our competitors
If this sounds like your ideal next position then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..