Manual QA Tester (with basic automation experience)
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s leading online gaming companies who are seeking a talented QA Software Test Engineer to work closely with the product development team while testing the end user experience on both desktop and web applications.
This role would suit someone with strong manual testing experience and basic automation experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong manual QA testing experience,
- 6 months or more QA automation testing experience with tools & Technologies such as Java, C#, Ruby on Rail and Selenium WebDriver,
- Solid experience testing both mobile and desktop applications,
- Experience with all or any of the following tools & technologies: Jenkins, JMetre, Postman, Cucumber, TestNG, RESTful Web Services, Watir, Rspec.
- Knowledge of continuous integration.
It would also be beneficial to have experience testing iOS and Android applications.
Please note: We are also seeking a separate QA Automation Engineer with 3+ year’s automation experience.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.