Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s largest online gaming companies during the search for an experienced Solicitor to join their legal team in Sunny Gibraltar.
This role would suit a qualified Solicitor with strong commercial experience within the UK, Ireland and Gibraltar.
As a Legal Counsel your duties would include:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts and non-disclosure agreements with a range of 3rd-party providers,
- Providing legal advice related to property, brand marketing, e-commerce, privacy/data, pragmatic legal areas, risk management, media and litigations to a range of internal stakeholders,
- Drafting and maintaining internal & customer-facing policies, terms & conditions and promotional terms,
- Working closely with the compliance team whilst working within gaming regulations.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- A qualified solicitor with experience in drafting contracts and giving commercial advice within the UK, Ireland or Gibraltar,
- Solid experience with commercial contracts and intellectual property law,
- The ideal candidate would also have knowledge of general commercial law, IP rights and a working knowledge of corporate, marketing and advertising laws,
- Experience in a similar online gaming or similar ecommerce environment would also be beneficial.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing role then please apply here.