Castle Hill is working with an awesome Media company who’s client base list as some of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Television.
What’s on Offer
- A great opportunity to get your hands on some awesome Tech
- Unrivalled personal growth with a clear path for development
- An environment where each individual is respected and able to share their ideas
- Spanish and English Classes
- Yoga J
What will you be doing?
- Be involved in key areas of software development, including evaluation, recommendations, implementation, testing, maintenance and documentation
- Keep abreast of relevant current emerging technologies
- Provide reasonable effort and duration estimates for the delivery of requirements in the context of the wider project lifecycle, and assist QA and less experienced developers in doing the same
- Effectively work and contribute as a team member sharing information and experience where applicable together with a willingness to contribute ideas to enhance projects
- Developing high quality and well tested code following the teams agreed coding standards
What will you bring?
Excellent understanding the software development lifecycle and deep familiarisation with at least one methodology (Agile for preference)
Developed problem solving ability
Ability to learn new technologies and apply quickly to ongoing tasks
Excellent time management and organisational skills
A well maintained working knowledge of key development practices: o Design patterns o Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) o Unit testing practices
High level of competency in chosen language and common frameworks
If this sounds like a bit of you then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..