Java Developers (Mixed Locations)
Locations: Malaga (Spain), Gibraltar and Athens (Greece)
Salary: Competitive + generous benefits + relocation assistance
Castle Hill is working with 3 large tech clients operating in the online gaming and fintech industries. They are currently seeking talented Java Developers to work on their native applications and backend payment systems projects.
These are great opportunities for experienced backend developers to grow their careers at well-established tech companies and start a new life in sunny Spain or Greece. They client will even provide you with relocation assistance.
If you are generally interested in relocating to a warmer country, why not apply to all 3 companies to triple your chances!
The ideal requirements for all 3 roles would be:
- Strong experience with Java (8+),
- Solid experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot,
- Good experience with REST Web Services,
- Proven experience in testing applications with frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito,
- Good experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or GCP,
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of any other backend or frontend related tools & technologies,
- Any experience in the online gaming or fintec industries would be a large plus, as would experience working on backend payment systems.
It would be possible to start the Malaga and Greece roles remotely, providing you would be happy to relocate close to their office when the covid situation settles.
If you are an experienced Java Developer looking for an exciting lifestyle changes for the New Year apply here today!