Our client, a well-respected and leading online gaming company is seeking a talented Software Engineer (Java) to join a team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improving current production software and develop new features.
You would have the chance to:
- Create software used by hundreds of thousands of customers globally.
- Be part of a fast-paced environment, using cutting edge technologies.
- Develop scalable and reliable applications for a distributed microservice environment.
- Software development teams focus on mutual learning through peer code reviews and innovation.
- Opportunities to showcase your work, companywide, in internal tech sessions.
- Work with cloud technologies.
The client’s stack includes:
- Java 8+
- Mongo DB
- Spring Ecosystem (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.)
- 3+ years of professional development experience in java (preferably java 8).
- Experience with spring-boot.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software.
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks.
- Continuous integrations and integration tools.
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring-cloud).
- Owning new features from inception to production release, working across the company with different teams.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and high performant code for a distributed microservices architecture.
- Grow a production environment in a maintainable / reliable / monitored way.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Passion about rewriting, refactoring and perfecting code.
- Find creative and simple solutions to challenging problems.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting Workplace Response Team Lead position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to email@example.com