IT Support Team Lead
Castle Hill is working with a cutting-edge tech company based in Malaga City, who are seeking an experienced IT Support Team Lead to lead a small team of talented tech-support advisors.
It’s a great opportunity to live in sunny Spain whilst growing your career at a well-established tech company. They will even provide you with relocation assistance to help you to settle into you new exotic lifestyle!
The ideal candidate would have strong leadership experience with background involving privacy or security.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and overseeing the support team
- Monitoring the day-to-day management of support incidents
- Training new hires and leading process improvement activities
- Providing technical guidance and governance for the support function
- Providing efficient and effective self-help and user guidelines for the customers to reduce basic support requests
- Exploring and assessing new processes, techniques, and tools
- Providing excellent direct customer support whilst always placing an emphasis on customer experience
- Contributing to developments that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the team adopting ITIL best practices where possible
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents
What will you bring?
- University degree Computer Science, or similar field
- A passion for privacy and security
- Previous people management experience
- Knowledge and experience in Jira and Confluence to manage support tickets and documentation
- Excellent understanding of different technologies along with the ability to research and evaluate different options
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.