Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar, to recruit a HR Manager. They are looking for a HR Manager to join them (due to growth) in the Gibraltar office on a permanent basis. You’d be joining a growing and complex business who are fast becoming an established international group, with multi-country offices and operations, to support their HR & People focus across Gibraltar as well as future potential local offices.
As well as working with the Group HR Director and GM to develop and implement group-wide initiatives and strategies at a local-level, you will be responsible for leading the HR & People agenda, advising the business on all Employee matters and taking full responsibility for the HR Processes.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering a high-quality HR service to the business, wth the assistance of a HR team
- Undertaking and supporting strategic projects
- Managing and advising on a broad range of HR and Employee matters
- Building effective relationships, taking a partnership approach in terms of understanding their area of business and needs, and providing robust and effective solutions
- Building effective relationships with employees at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a full range of policies
- Effective management of employee relations caseloads, ensuring legal compliance and minimising all company risks
- Providing statistical and management information on a weekly and monthly basis
- Full management of any disciplinary or employee issues, keeping the business risk at a minimum
- Working with leadership providing support, specialist knowledge, advice and guidance in implementing talent and performance solutions, including performance management, learning pathways and career frameworks
- Managing the ongoing implementation and evolution of a performance management and development culture, ensuring managers and employees are equipped to have meaningful performance conversations throughout the year
- Supporting annual processes and management of HR departmental budgets, to include budget preparation and reporting
What will you bring?
- Strong experience in a HR Business Partner / Manager or Head of position
- Experience in working in a complex global environment
- Good knowledge of Performance Management and management capability development
- Experience of working on complex change programmes with a collaborative approach to developing solutions
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation where strong interpersonal and influencing skills are required
- Have a strong knowledge of industry approaches and standards
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.