Head of VIP (Asia)
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s longest established online gaming companies during the search for Head of VIP (Asia). This role will ensure that the customers in Asia are presented with the most competitive and compelling customer experience in the market
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Asia and the role can either be carried out from the client’s Gibraltar or Isle of Man office.
- Develop Asian VIP strategy with the long term target of delivering outstanding customer loyalty through world class customer experience
- Daily management of our Asian VIP team. Responsible for achieving targets and objectives with the right resources
- Monitor the competitive environment and to make sure the company is in line with the trends and changes in customer needs and wants
- Collaborate with relevant departments to ensure customer needs are met to a high standard; including payments, product, trading and compliance
- Extensive experience managing within a VIP Gaming environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of Gaming across the Asian market, and a wider understanding and insight into Chinese culture
- Experience of delivering commercial value with and clear understanding of CRM strategies
- Proven record of setting, communicating, and achieving financial targets and KPI’s
- Outstanding people management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin is mandatory
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.