Head of Gaming Solutions and Projects
Castle Hill are partnering with a world leading iGaming business to recruit for a “best in class” Head of Gaming Solutions and Projects.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest names in the iGaming world. The business is a fast moving, technology focussed company who likes to keep up to date with all the latest advances, in order to provide their customers with a fantastic gaming experience.
Employee culture is at the heart of the business and they offer a friendly, knowledge sharing environment, where personal development is a key part of it all. Just as importantly, they have a lot of fun along the way.
The role is varied and the successful candidate will work very closely with Commercial Teams for Gaming, being the interface into the other teams and departments across the business.
Within this exciting role the successful candidate will:
- Work with the Commercial Director to create and execute the projects roadmap, including compilation and coordination of prioritized development lists across internal and external roadmap´s.
- Identify the key stakeholders across the business who will be critical to the success of projects –you will be required to build strategic, dependable relationships with these stakeholder´s.
- Develop an understanding of the full product development lifecycle, and share this understanding and experience with the wider team.
- Driving key Gaming initiatives relating to product delivery, compliance, data, and analytics.
- Work with stakeholders across various commercial teams to understand business needs in constantly changing market conditions, and to scope requirements, and then work closely with the teams to prioritise the initiatives and drive implementation.
- Liaise with other departments internally including UX, Design and Compliance to ensure that key stages in each project are met on time and are best in class.
- Provide on-site leadership for the team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Work with other parts of the business so that we have a clear understanding of their product roadmaps and how these developments will impact current projects and development plan´s.
- Work with all teams to ensure smooth integration of new platform and product releases, ensuring that the Commercial and Operational teams are fully briefed on the functionality available in new platform and/or product release´s.
If this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for then the business are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry.
- Proven track record of bringing about significant business improvement within ecommerce role´s.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of taking the business lead in the development of requirements and delivery of high-profile projects with practical knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Educated to degree level in ideally business or technology.
Living and working in Malta offers a great life experience with a fantastic climate, excellent food culture and lots to see and do!
If you would like to take the next step and apply for this great role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org