Head of Engagement
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s leading online gaming and sports-betting companies. We are searching for an established and dynamic Head of Engagement, to join their Gibraltar-based office.
In this role, you will report directly to the UK Director and working closely within a regional team and play a vital role in leading the customer experience with client’s products, and interactions across all platforms including social media.
This is an amazing opportunity to live & work in the sun whilst working in the exciting, fast-paced and ever-growing world of online gaming.
The ideal candidate would have experience in an online gaming and betting environment, and solid experience of app/website management.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and managing the customer experience of new releases and products
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of Social Media team including setting strategy for intended direction longer-term
- Working closely with product and development teams to ensure UK region is well supported and represented during cycle meetings and prioritisation
- Providing support functions including Display/Social Media, Casino and Sports product, and Retention teams, delivering the vision of what new and existing Customers want to experience from Gaming Company
- Managing the day-to-day display coordination for both Sports and Casino, and responsible for longer term planning, influencing the look and feel of different platforms to a recreational Customer base
- Protecting the Customer and Company through understanding of, and adherence to, Licensing Obligations and LCCP requirements and guidelines
What will you bring?
- More than 3 years of experience working in an online gaming environment
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of app/website management
- Solid understanding of Social Media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, as well as delivering the desired brand tonality across all social media channels
- A commercial mindset with a strong passion for the industry and delivering strong experiences to customers
- A service-driven individual with high standards
- A flexible, highly resilient, and exceptional communicator
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results
- A collaborative mindset, able to work across teams in a diverse organization
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.