Head of CRM Database Operations
Castle Hill is partnering with a world leading iGaming business to recruit for a “best in class” Head of CRM Database Operations.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest names in the iGaming world. The business is a fast moving, technology focussed company who likes to keep up to date with all the latest advances, in order to provide their customers with a fantastic gaming experience.
Employee culture is at the heart of the business and they offer a friendly, knowledge sharing environment, where personal development is a key part of it all. Just as importantly, they have a lot of fun along the way.
The successful candidate would be an expert in CRM data and know how to manipulate in order to conduct successful automated CRM campaigns.
Within this exciting role the successful candidate will:
- Lead a small team of CRM Specialists whilst overseeing the delivery of high-quality campaigns.
- Manage the segmentation and automation of campaign data across a range of customer tiers & life-stages.
- Monitor the CRM database tool, the system performance and constantly resolve any quality issues.
- Design & execute automated journeys for advanced customer journeys and recurring campaigns.
- Share your advanced knowledge of data segmentation techniques with fellow internal-stakeholders.
If this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for, then the business are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar/senior CRM Database related position.
- Proven experience in managing small-medium sized teams.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder or similar tools.
- Substantial experience using Knime or similar SQL database marketing tools.
- A strong understanding of the campaign targeting toolkit, which includes data interrogation, data manipulation, and campaign management.
- Experience with tracking software such as Jira.iGaming industry experience.
Living and working in Malta offers a great life experience with a fantastic climate, excellent food culture and lots to see and do!
If you would like to take the next step and apply for this great role please send your CV to email@example.com