Gaming Affiliate Manager
Castle Hill is working with a European based online gaming company during the search for a Senior Casino Affiliate Manager to join their growing team in the Affiliates Department.
As a Gaming Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible to maintain good relationships with current affiliates and research, recruit and activate new affiliates.
This role could be carried out on-site from the client’s Bulgarian office, or on a remote basis
As a Gaming Affiliate Manager you would be responsible for:
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates
- Identifying key affiliates and working closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue
- Reviewing and restructuring existing deals where necessary so as to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience as an Affiliate Manager within the i-gaming industry
- Managing casino affiliates portfolio
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with online casino and sports products
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills
- A social, approachable and outgoing person
- English speaking is a MUST
- Swedish an advantage
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.