Fullstack Web Developer
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s longest-established online gaming companies, during their search for an experienced Fullstack Web Developer.
The successful candidate would be mainly working on the clients back-office system and should be comfortable with a range of frontend and backend tools.
As a Fullstack Developer you would be responsible for:
- Developing maintainable and testable code,
- Collaborating closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders,
- Reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers,
- Evaluating the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Solid experience with Java (8+),
- Knowlege of manual and automation testing,
- Experience in debugging a range of web applications,
- Solid experience in developing API’s,
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS and/or GCP,
- Poven experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Working knowlege of CI/CD pipelines.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.