Location: Remote, anywhere from the UK
Salary: Competitive + Generous benefits
Castle Hill are working with one of the worlds longest-established online gaming companies, during their search for an experienced Fullstack Web Developers to work remotely anywhere from the UK!
The successful candidates will be mainly working on the client’s back-office system and should be comfortable with a range of frontend and backend tools.
The ideal candidates will have strong knowledge of frontend development and a solid understanding of backend tools, such as Ruby on Rails.
As a Fullstack Developer you would be responsible for:
- Developing maintainable and reusable code for frontend web applications,
- Collaborating closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders,
- Reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers,
- Evaluating the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Ideally experience with libraries and frameworks such as React or Angular,
- Solid experience with MVC web technologies and REST API’s,
- Knowlege of Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Python or PHP,
- Experience in debugging a range of web applications,
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS and/or GCP,
- Proven experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Working knowlege of CI/CD pipelines.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.