Castle Hill is working with a leader in Gibraltar’s online gaming industry during their search for an experienced Fullstack Developer. The successful candidate would join their multidisciplinary team and work to constantly improve the functionality of their exciting online gaming platform.
As a Fullstack Developer you would be responsible for:
- Utilizing your deep knowledge of frontend and backend technologies to plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership on a continuous delivery basis,
- Collaborating closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders,
- Reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers,
- Evaluating the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Solid experience with Java (8+),
- A deep understanding of OOP and design patterns,
- Experience with cloud technologies and DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS,
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus,
- Knowledge of front-end build tools, such as Babel, Grunt, Gulp etc,
- Experience in developing self-contained/micro services is a plus.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.