Full Stack Developer
Castle Hill is working with an awesome Media company who’s client base list as some of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Television.
If you are a Full Stack Developer and looking to use your talent to develop to help this cool company shape their clients digital evolution then this Full Stack Developer position could be for you!
What’s on Offer
- A great opportunity to get your hands on some awesome Tech
- Unrivalled personal growth with a clear path for development
- An environment where each individual is respected and able to share their ideas
- Spanish and English Classes
- Yoga J
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of an agile team with Technical Leads & other team members in the development of world class enterprise digital media applications
- Keeping up to date with industry standards, technologies and best practice in software design and development • Developing high quality code which adheres to industry standard principles of reliability, scalability and maintainability; and working to continually improve existing code
- Designing small solutions such as a simple user story • Contributing to process and standards improvement to meet changing demands
- Engaging with client stakeholders when needed as a technical expert
- Learning new technologies and adapting to change quickly
What will you bring?
Strong experience developing complex Java 1.8+ using technologies such as Spring, Spring integration and Hibernate/JPA.
Good understanding of client/server applications using a variety of APIs, with a focus on RESTful.
Familiar with IDEs like Eclipse and Intellij
Familiar with TDD and frameworks supporting it like Junit, Mockito, Wiremock.
Experienced running such as Tomcat, Linux, SQL (MySQL) • Experience with Continuous Build approaches using tools such as GIT/SVN, Maven and Hudson/Jenkins/Go
Experienced working in Agile teams with frameworks such as Scrum
Good understanding of OOP principles and knowledge of common design patterns.
Ability to produce clean, performant, reusable and maintainable code, along with unit and integration tests and documentation
Concise, precise and candid communication with stakeholders both internal and external
If this sounds like a bit of you then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..