Frontend Web Developer
Are you a passionate & innovative Web Developer with strong frontend (and ideally some backend) skills? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for you. Our client, an international online gaming giant, is seeking a talented Web Developer to join their team here in Gibraltar. It’s a great chance to live in the sun while working at a company that will appreciate your skills, support your career development and offer you generous benefits, such as private healthcare and relocation assistance.
The successful candidate’s daily duties will include the development of new websites, the maintenance of existing sites and applications, troubleshooting bugs, testing and resolving any cross-browser issues and various other web development related tasks.
• Solid experience with REST, SOAP or JSON,
• Experience with version-control systems such as Git,
• The ability to tackle any cross-browser issues,
• Strong knowledge of SQL.
• A Computer Science related degree,
• Knowledge of backend development,
• Online gaming or sports-betting experience,
• Experience working on backend payment systems.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today. The company are currently flexible and supportive towards relocation and are allowing new employees to work from home to start with.