Castle Hill is working with a Gibraltar-based market leader in the global online gaming industry during their search for an experienced Fraud Director.
The main purpose of this position will be to prevent fraudulent activity in their Poker rooms, by conducting an ongoing risk assessment of their platform and workflows to identify and mitigate possible methods of abuse or Fraud.
This role would suit an online gaming professional with strong fraud & risk experience, specifically related to poker.
As a Fraud Director, you would be responsible for:
- Mapping company vulnerabilities in terms of product, marketing and operations
- Working with the technology teams and third-party providers to optimise tools of projection and managing the Fraud Department
- Prevent registrations with the objective of taking advantage of the company’s promotion campaigns (Bonus Abuse)
- Implementation of risk measures in ensuring the company does not breach chargeback thresholds with its Payment Service Providers (PSPs)
- Sourcing third-party providers to protect the company from customers using technology such bots
- Risk assessing the onboarding of new Payment methods
- Onboard screening and risk assessing customers for potential fraud
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of payment methods and the way that they operate
- Online Poker Fraud knowledge
- Solid knowledge of sports risk management
- A strong understanding of Pokerbots/software
- Experience with onboard screening software such as Iovation or SEON
- Deep knowledge of onboarding KYC requirements for various regulated markets
- Experience managing teams
- Understanding and interpretation of legal and compliance documents
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.