Financial Controller (Blockchain)
Our client, a leading and innovative Blockchain Technology company are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team in Malaga!
Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. Our client is on a mission to make sure it does. They’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, their team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
They invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, they are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. They’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. They trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
With a strong passion for accounting, analysis and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga and manage the financial field of the group’s companies that are located in different countries. Working within the corporate team, the successful candidate will be someone who has experience in financial management, has exceptional problem-solving skills and is highly organized.
What You’ll Do
- Manage financial transactions, accounting operations and records;
- Improve our organization’s financial performance;
- Develop financial plans that support organizational strategy and provide investment advice;
- Evaluate and manage risk, ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations;
- Provide financial analysis and reports. Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts. Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies;
- Forecast revenue and participate in budgeting processes;
- Coordinate audits; Monitoring internal controls; Analyze financial data; Cash flow management.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Strong experience in finance management;
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems;
- High attention to detail;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Auditing experience;
- High level analytical skills and financial reporting;
This position may involve international travel.
Any experience working with Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies is a massive bonus
If you would like to find out more about this amazing Financial Controller role then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org