Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s largest online gaming companies during the search for a talented and experienced Financial Accountant to join their ever-growing team in Sunny Gibraltar.
This role would suit a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar), looking to make a move from practice to industry.
As a Financial Accountant your duties would include:
- Preparing statutory financial statements in line with IFRS and applicable legislation,
- Assisting with the company’s auditing process,
- Preparation of reconciliations, supporting calculations, working papers and notes,
- Helping with monthly balance sheets and P&L preparation for existing entities,
- Assisting with regular reporting and other key accounting projects,
- Provide financial advice and assistance to a range of stakeholders,
- Help to mentor junior team members.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar),
- Experience in auditing processes,
- Solid knowledge of current IFRS guidelines,
- Experience in the online gaming industry would be advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing role then please apply here.