Enhanced Due Diligence Officer (German)
Castle Hill is working with an online gaming leader during the search for an experienced, German-speaking Enhanced Due Diligence Officer. The position will be based in Malta, however you would initially be based in Gibraltar during your training period.
This is an amazing opportunity to live & work in the sun whilst working in the exciting, fast-paced and ever-growing world of online gaming.
The ideal candidate would be a native German speaker with fluent English skills, and solid experience in the online gaming industry. You will be responsible for performing customer due diligence, maintaining AML policies, and verifying customer documentation.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining AML processes and ensuring that these are aligned with all regulatory requirements
- Performing enhanced due diligence on customers by requesting verification documents and advising when to request further documents such as source of funds/wealth
- Adhering to Safer Gambling policies and procedures including making assessments on how, and when, to interact with customers including recording, and evaluating all contact made with rationales
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality of and handle sensitive information in a secure manner
- Ensuring that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
What will you bring?
- Native-level German language skills (both written and verbal)
- Extensive online gambling experience within CS/VIP or Compliance departments
- Comprehensively aware of Gibraltar and GB Licensing objectives
- Good knowledge of responsible gaming practices and processes
- Able to analyze and document necessary business processes
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- The flexibility to work various shift-patterns
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.