Due Diligence Team Lead (German-speaking)
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s leading online gaming and sports-betting companies. We are searching for an experienced, German-speaking Due Diligence Team Lead, to join their Gibraltar-based office.
You would work closely the Payments & Security Team, Safer Gambling Officers, the Contact Centre and the Account Management Team, while leading a team of experienced Due Diligence Officers.
This is an amazing opportunity to live & work in the sun whilst working in the exciting, fast-paced and ever-growing world of online gaming.
The ideal candidate would be a native German speaker with fluent English skills, and solid knowledge of AML processes.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Native-level German language skills (both written and verbal),
- Experience with AML processes in the online gaming industry,
- Strong knowledge of GBGC LCCP and GGC licences, source of funds/wealth documentation & account reviews,
- Strong experience of compliance frameworks,
- Experience leading teams or mentoring other team members,
- The flexibility to work various shift-patterns.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.