Digital Creative Designer
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s leading online gaming and sports-betting companies, during their search for a passionate Digital Creative Designer to be an integral part of their Creative Department.
This is an amazing opportunity to live & work in the sun whilst working in the exciting, fast-paced and ever-growing world of online gaming.
The ideal candidate would be someone with fluent English skills and can bring concepts to life with strong creative design, art direction and photo manipulation skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Build awareness and an understanding of how-to bring concepts to life within various media and technical parameters
- Seek out and actively influence the creative team by keeping up with the latest trends (music, politics, culture, competitors) and exhibiting how this translates in creativity
- Bring the brand to life through a variety of brand assets
- Develop a design partnership mentality with marketing and brand teams to build trust and long-term relationships
- Create and develop campaign able concepts and ideas across multiple touchpoints
- Sustain awareness of innovation and how these can be leveraged in design
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for creative design
- Hands-on experience creating and designing digital material for different markets
- High proficiency in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Video skills and 3D knowledge would be a plus
- Great photo manipulation skills
- Able to create rich media ads and explore new ad formats
- Strong collaboration and the ability to influence
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organsational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time
- Able to articulate thinking through visual and verbal language in a concise way
- Experience in the online gaming industry would be a strong advantage
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.