DevOps Engineer | Blockchain | Malaga
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Castle Hill is working with a new and awesome Blockchain company that are not thinking outside the box but ripping it apart……
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer and looking to use your talent to shape and disrupt the future by moving across into designing and delivering solutions on the Blockchain then this is a unique opportunity to do so!
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with breakout areas with Consoles, Books etc and a Kitchen full of Coffee and Ice Cream
- Working in the City Centre of Malaga – one of Spain’s coolest cities…. and it’s Sunny and Warm
- A style of working environment designed by Software Engineers for Software Engineers
- An Autonomous working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies and super interesting stacks
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
What will you be doing?
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment
- Participate in architectural decision-making;
- Be on call rotation to respond to availability incidents
What will you bring?
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices;
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy;
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems;
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity;
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies;
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Network Storage, Docker Swarm;
- Experience with AWS/GCP clouds, kubernetes, gitlab;
If this sounds a lot like you then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..