Castle Hill is working with one of Malaga’s most exciting, cutting-edge tech companies during the search for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join their fast-growing team in the centre of this beautiful city.
The successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Designing, configuring and managing our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure;
- Working with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology;
- Participating in architectural decision-making;
- Continuously refining our development processes, observability and infrastructure
- Building of monitoring systems so alerts trigger on symptoms and not on outages.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Experience in a DevOps role or in a Site Reliability Engineer role;
- Experience in extremely high web traffic environments (100mln page hits per hour load);
- LiveTime CRM knowledge to manage customer SLAs and integrate with internal inventories;
- Knowledge of tools such as Ansible and Docker;
- RedHat 5 Linux certified RHCE;
- High level of English.
It would also be advantageous to have:
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Network Storage, Docker Swarm;
- Experience with AWS/GCP clouds, Kubernetes, Gitlab;
- Fintech Experience with a passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.