CRM Database Operations Specialist
Castle Hill is partnering with a world leading iGaming business to recruit for a “best in class” CRM Database Operations Specialist.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest names in the iGaming world. The business is a fast moving, technology focused company who likes to keep up to date with all the latest advances, in order to provide their customers with a fantastic gaming experience.
Employee culture is at the heart of the business and they offer a friendly, knowledge sharing environment, where personal development is a key part of it all. Just as importantly, they have a lot of fun along the way.
The successful candidate will have a varied role that would involve working with stakeholders across the business, reviewing CRM campaigns and automating CRM solutions to provide customers with the best possible experience.
Within this exciting role the successful candidate will:
- Liaise with stakeholders to gain an understanding of commercial plans, and improve operational efficiency regarding data and automation.
- Determine the data requirements needed for CRM campaign segmentation and automation.
- Deliver on-time CRM plans with a high level of data accuracy.
- Solve problems related to complex segmentation and conceptualization of automated campaign journeys.
- Work with stakeholders to create automated user journeys.
If this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for, then the business are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience using Knime or similar SQL database marketing tools.
- A strong understanding of the campaign targeting toolkit, which includes data interrogation, data manipulation, and campaign management.
- Experience with tracking software such as Jira
- iGaming industry experience.
Living and working in Malta offers a great life experience with a fantastic climate, excellent food culture and lots to see and do!
If you would like to take the next step and apply for this great role please send your CV to email@example.com